An exploration of managing plants through square foot gardening and technology.
I grow all of my produce each year and am looking for a way to maximize my harvests. My goal is to create an easy way to track companion planting, watering schedules, produce production, seed harvesting, and more while square-foot gardening.
- Tracking the individual water and nutrient needs of various plants is difficult
- Keeping a log of seed inventory is tedious
- There’s uncertainty with knowing when to harvest new varieties
- Research current tools on the market and identify shortcomings
- Track how I gardened and create a list of frustrations